Published on March 30th, 20114
Who to meet at the Service Desk & IT Support Show – part 2
In the second part of our preview of the Service Desk & IT Support Show (SDITS11), we look at the category asset and infrastructure management
- Certero is demonstrating its latest Software Asset Management (SAM) solutions at stand 710. Assetstudio provides real-time license positioning, and assists in license management and compliance, while SoftwareMetering for Decision Makers ensures that licenses are in place for software that is currently required, and helps identify software that is no longer needed.
- There is a chance to win a telephone support contract worth up to £2500 from IT solution provider Ultima at stand 530. The company supplies support and managed services including monitoring and management of network, security, servers and applications, through to fully outsourced helpdesk and remote operations.
- VersaDev have noticed an increase in its versaHelpDesk customers using their software in business areas not traditionally associated with help and support. The company will be explaining how HR, accounting, and sales and marketing teams are translating the benefits and core functions of the helpdesk software and using it to provide savings across the business.
“We are very excited to be attending the Servicedesk and IT Support Show this year, and are keen to see if the experiences in the UK have been similar to our own. We welcome attending companies to visit our stand to see how versaSRS HelpDesk can help them for whole-of-business case and query management,” commented VersaDev chief strategy officer David Fennessy.
- Show delegates have the chance to win an Apple iPad courtesy of VMware management solutions at stand 730. The company is a specialist in purpose built solutions for managing IT and delivery services that optimise service delivery for cloud, increase agility with configure and go approach, and drive efficiency and control with end-to-end automation.
- Quest Software will be on stand 326 demonstrating its new remote network management and monitoring software PacketTrap MSP. The software now has integrated Vipre antivirus and security functions that automatically update when a threat is detected.
Remember to pre-register for the event to ensure your free, fast-track entry at www.servicedeskshow.com/register.